Nobel Prize winning research has uncovered a fundamental cause of natural cellular aging.
The answer cannot be seen by the human eye and is something called a telomere. Telomeres are made of repetitive DNA sequences that are the protective caps, or ends, of our chromosomes. Their duty is to protect our DNA. When we are born, our telomeres are long, but as time goes on, they begin to shorten. So short, in fact, that our telomeres fray similar to the ends of a shoelace and a journey called “cellular aging” begins.
When our telomeres become too short, our cells can no longer carry out their critical functions. Cells start to self-destruct and eventually die. Scientists call this apoptosis. Cells dying are one thing, but when cells simply stop functioning, known as senescence, they can spew out dangerous free radicals and inflammatory molecules that essentially damage nearby cells. So, how do we battle this process? A patented nutrient has been shown to safely add length to short telomeres in humans.* What’s more fascinating is that this is the only known substance in the history of all mankind capable of doing this.
FINITI naturally enhances the enzyme (telomerase) needed to lengthen our short telomeres.* This adds healthy life to our cells. Thousands of studies show the connection between short telomeres and the natural process of cellular aging. Of course nothing is known to stop aging, but healthy cells equal healthy internal systems. Healthy systems equal a healthy body. And a healthy body equals a strong, happy, youthful you.
• Contains the only known nutrient to effectively enhance telomere length*
• Support the delay in cellular aging, including cells of the immune system
• Transiently activates telomerase, the enzyme that adds length to telomeres
• Promotes a feeling of youthful vitality
• Contains a powerful combination of antioxidants that protect our cells, DNA, and telomeres from oxidative stress
• A source of natural nutrients that help maintain our body’s adult stem cells
• Supports our natural rejuvenation system
• Supports the maintenance of our natural DNA repair mechanism